Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in Arizona
There are 11 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in Arizona in our online directory, with 11 programs being CCNE accredited, and zero programs being ACEN accredited. 100% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with MSN Degrees in Arizona
ADOnline Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
Arizona State University
- Nursing (Care Coordination), MS - College of Nursing & Health Professions, Department of Nursing
- The MS in nursing with a concentration in care coordination from Arizona State offers nurses with the skills needed to provide effective patient care. They also improve health outcomes and reduce health care costs where possible.
Grand Canyon University
- Master Of Science In Nursing With An Emphasis In Nursing Education - College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- The Nursing Education program at Grand Canyon University prepares nurses for teaching positions in schools of nursing, staff development, and patient education. The program is accredited by the CCNE, ACEN and more.
Northern Arizona University
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- The Nursing program at Northern Arizona University assists nurses to develop knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the health care system. The program offers concentrations in Family Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Generalist.
University of Arizona
- Master of Science for Entry to the Profession of Nursing (MEPN) - Eleanor Mann School of Nursing
- The Master of Science for Entry to the Profession of Nursing Program at The University of Arizona prepares nurses with the knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the health care system. The program is full time and completed on campus only.