Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in Idaho
There are 3 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in Idaho in our online directory, with 2 programs being CCNE accredited, and zero programs being ACEN accredited. 67% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with MSN Degrees in Idaho
ADOnline Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
Boise State University
- Master of Nursing - Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- The Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner program prepares students to work in acute of primary care of adult patients. The program is accredited by the CCNE and can be completed online.
Idaho State University
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.)
- ISU's Nursing program offers students the skills they need to function in health care delivery, management and education. The program is accredited by the CCNE and is completed online.
Northwest Nazarene University
- MSN in Leadership and Education
- The Leadership and Education program at Northwest Nazarene prepares nurses to teach in higher education and leadership in a variety of hospital, community-based, and health care settings. The program is accredited by the CCNE.