Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in Oregon
There are 4 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in Oregon in our online directory, with all 4 programs being CCNE accredited. 100% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with MSN Degrees in Oregon
ADOnline Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
Oregon Health & Science University
- Masters of Nursing (MN) Family Nurse Practitioner
- The Family Nurse Practitioner Program at OHSU prepares nurses to work in illness care and management through the patient life cycle. The program accredited and is completed on campus.
- Master of Nursing in Nursing Education
- The Nursing Education program at OHSU prepares nurses for teaching positions in schools of nursing, staff development, and patient education. Students can choose a clinical population focus from one of three areas: adult gerontological nursing, community health nursing, or psychiatric mental health nursing.
University of Portland
- Master of Science (MS) Innovation in Health Systems
- The Innovation in Health Systems Program from University of Portland offers an entrepreneurial focus in nursing education, nursing administration, nursing practice or entrepreneurial business. The program is accredited by the CCNE.
- Master of Science (MS) Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- The Clinical Nurse Leader program at the University of Portland teaches advanced-practice nursing knowledge to manage patient-centered primary care and health and illness of patients of all ages. The program is accredited by the CCNE.