Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in Kansas
There are 7 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in Kansas in our online directory, with 6 programs being CCNE accredited, and zero programs being ACEN accredited. 86% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with Degrees in Kansas
ADOnline Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
- RN to MSN
- Grantham University is a college based out of Kansas that offers a variety of different programs all online. They have several different nursing programs that include an RN to MSN Bridge Program option for those looking to earn their MSN degree.
MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Mid America Nazarene's Nursing program offers students the skills they need to function in health care delivery, management and education. The program is accredited by the CCNE and offers concentrations in Nursing Healthcare Administration, Nursing Education, Healthcare Quality Management, and Public Health.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Clinical Nurse Leader
- The Clinical Nurse Leader program at the Washburn teaches advanced-practice nursing knowledge to manage patient-centered primary care and health and illness of patients of all ages. The program is accredited by the CCNE and completed online.