Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in Colorado
There are 11 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in Colorado in our online directory, with 7 programs being CCNE accredited, and 1 program being ACEN accredited. 64% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with Degrees in Colorado
ADRN to MSN Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - School of Nursing
- The MSN degree from Aspen University provides students the knowledge and skills for careers in nursing education and administration. The program offers five areas of specialization including Forensic Nursing and Nursing Education.
Colorado Mesa University
Grand Junction, CO
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Department of Nursing
- The Nursing program at Colorado Mesa University offers students the skills they need to function in health care delivery, management and education. The program focuses on skills to become nurse leaders and educators in healthcare systems or academic settings.
Colorado State University-Pueblo
- MS in Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) - School of Nursing
- The Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) program at Colorado State University, Pueblo prepares students to work in acute of primary care of adult patients. The program is accredited by the ACEN.
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- The MSN program at University of Colorado Colorado Springs prepares nurses with the knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the health care system.