Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in New Hampshire
There are 4 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in New Hampshire in our online directory, with 1 program being CCNE accredited, and 3 programs being ACEN accredited. 25% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with MSN Degrees in New Hampshire
ADOnline Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
Franklin Pierce University
- M.S.N. in Nursing Leadership - Nursing Education Department
- The Nursing Leadership program at Franklin Pierce University graduates nurses who are skilled in fulfilling leadership and executive roles within the health care system. The program is accredited by the ACEN.
- M.S.N. in Nursing Education
- The Nursing Education program at Franklin Pierce prepares nurses for teaching positions in schools of nursing, staff development, and patient education. The program is accredited by the ACEN.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Rivier University’s Family Nurse Practitioner program prepares nurses to provide primary health care, treatment and care plans to families and individuals of all ages. The program is accredited by the ACEN and is studied on campus.
University of New Hampshire-Main Campus
- Direct Entry Master's in Nursing - College of Nursing- Health Sciences Center
- The Direct Entry Master's in Nursing program at University of New Hamphire prepares nurses with the knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the health care system. The program is accredited by the CCNE.