Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in North Carolina
There are 13 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in North Carolina in our online directory, with 9 programs being CCNE accredited, and 4 programs being ACEN accredited. 69% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with MSN Degrees in North Carolina
ADOnline Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
- MSN in Nursing Education
- Gardner-Webb’s Nursing Education program prepares nurses pursuing roles in staff development or nursing education. The program is accredited by the ACEN.
University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - School of Nursing
- The MSN program at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke prepares nurses with the knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the health care system. The program offers concentrations in Nurse Educator, Clinical Nurse Leader, and Rural Case Manager.
Western Carolina University
- Master’s of Science in Nursing MS(N)
- The MS(N) program at Western Carolina University prepares nurses with the knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the health care system. The program offers concentrations in Nurse Leadership, Nurse Anesthesia, Nurse Educator, and Family Nurse Practitioner.