Find Online Master of Nursing Programs in Connecticut
There are 11 Master of Science in Nursing Programs in Connecticut in our online directory, with all 11 programs being CCNE accredited, and zero programs being ACEN accredited. 100% of the Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are CCNE accredited.
All Accredited Schools with Degrees in Connecticut
- M.S.N Family Nurse Practitioner - Henry P. Becton School of Nursing & Allied Health
- Fairfield University’s FNP program teaches advanced-practice nursing knowledge to manage health and illness problems of patients of all ages in rural communities. This program is accredited and course work can be completed online.
- MSN Nursing Education
- Sacred Heart’s Nursing Education program prepares nurses pursuing roles in staff development or nursing education. The program is accredited by the CCNE and studied entirely online.
- Master's Family Nurse Practitioner
- The Family Nurse Practitioner program at the University of Saint Joseph offers students the skills they need to function in health care delivery, management and education. The program is accredited by the CCNE.